Sağlık BİLİMLERİ SORULARI VE CEVAPLARI
SAĞLIK BİLİMLERİ -1
1-21. Sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun düşen
1. In the past, too, people relied on plant
substances to ____ a wide range of illnesses
2. He was discharged from hospital but was advised
to return after a month for further ____ .
3. Some women are ____ troubled with backache as
they get older.
4. A poorly-planned vegetarian diet will typically
be ____ in iron, zinc and calcium.
5. I don't know how the nurse ____ the constant
demands of that elderly patient.
A) thinks over
B) changes over
C) turns on
D) wakes up
E) puts up with
6. As he has taken those antibiotics, it will be
very difficult to ____ just what the problem is.
A) turn up
B) give up
C) put down
D) find out
E) look up
7. The brain and spinal cord ____ the central
A) stand for
B) turn down
C) make up
D) get on
E) count on
8. Before Alexander Fleming ____ penicillin, a great
many people ____ of meningitis.
A) has discovered / would die
B) discovered / died
C) will discover / have died
D) would discover / died
E) was discovering / were dying
9. When the new hospital ____ in March, you ____ one
of the first patients to be admitted.
A) opened / have been
B) will open / will be
C) has opened / can have been
D) is opening / are
E) opens / will be
10. Don't take him into the operating room until the
anaesthetist ____ you to.
B) will tell
D) can tell
11. Of all the medicines we have tested, this is
obviously ____ effective.
D) a little
E) the most
12. The nurse claimed that it wasn't ____
responsibility but the doctor's.
13. If you had followed the doctor's advice, you
____ a complete recovery by this time.
A) would make
B) would have made
C) had made
D) will make
E) were making
14. ____ she gave up smoking, she has enjoyed the
best of health.
15. Millions of children in these third world
countries will suffer and die ____ these infectious
diseases remain uncontrolled.
C) as soon as
E) so as
16. He was advised not to discontinue this medicine
____ this might bring a recurrence of the complaint.
A) so that
E) due to
17. The patient was not satisfied ____ the treatment
18. Be sure ____ take a look ____ the article on
infant mortality rates.
A) in / of
B) to / at
C) of / for
D) for / up
E) by / from
19. AIDS is a disease____has given rise to
20. A lot of people want to become surgeons
but____make the grade.
B) not much
C) very little
21. A drug of this kind is____dangerous to
be sold without a prescription.