1-21. Sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun düşen
1. Air pollution is obviously one of the major _____
of city life.
2. The lawyer submitted to the court several
documents to _____ his point of view.
3. The latest figures concerning the company's sales
are certainly very _____ .
4. On Tuesday, I'll be able to let you know_____ how
many people will be attending
5. From the evidence, it seems pretty obvious that
someone _____ the office sometime during the night.
A) found out
B) took after
C) broke into
D) made out
E) ran up
6. It has become a fashion among film stars to use
some of their money to _____ needy children.
A) do with
B) make up
C) go without
D) put up with
E) provide for
7. If it rains, the football match will be _____
until next week.
A) given out
B) put off
C) turned off
D) run through
E) taken on
8. If I _____ a similar kind of research, I _____ on
just two decades.
A) will do / concentrate
B) had done / concentrated
C) have done / would have concentrated
D) were doing / would concentrate
E) did / will concentrate
9. The committee _____ the question for nearly an
hour, and still hasn't come to a decision.
A) has been discussing
B) had discussed
C) will discuss
D) is discussing
E) would discuss
10. Towards the end of the 15th century,many
political and social changes _____in Europe which
_____ all countries profoundly.
A) had been occurring / had affected
B) were occurring / have affected
C) have occurred / will affect
D) had occurred / would affect
E) occurred / affected