1) . I wish you wouldn't keep........ my time
speaking so much.
2) . When she got back from holiday in Marmaris, her
skin was beautifully
3) . We all have a good ........ when we visit our
4) . There was no ..... of anyone having entered my
5) . Those of you who wants to ask a question
should...... their hands.
6) . When he retired, he ....... his business to his
A) made out
B) made away
C) made over
D) made up
E) made for
7) . I don't think that you are well enough to .....
any more work right now.
A) take up
B) go for
C) put on
D) take on
E) do for
8) . An eclipse of the sun or moon is a impressing
natural........ to watch.
9) . Most people find it cruel to put animals
10) . Jack decided to leave the city as he decided
that he wasn't ............ the hectic lifestyle.
A) suitable for
C) suited to
E) suited for
11) . The sight of baklava always makes our mouths
12) . The Darwinian theory that man is ...... from
the apes is open to discussion.
13) . Most actors and actresses wear dark glasses to
avoid being ..............
14) . The last part of the joke was so........ that
no one laughed.
15) . Don't expect Jack to play football for another
year because he is ...... with a broken leg.
A) laid down
B) laid off
C) laid up
D) laid in
E) laid away
16) . They are ........ all those pretty little
houses now to make room for a new bus terminal.
A) putting down
B) taking down
C) pulling down
D) pulling down
E) running down
17) . I would like to have those photographs
18) . Your poking your nose into everyone's
.......... is driving everybody mad.
19) . He was so careless and made so many mistakes
that it was ....... that he would lose his job in
20) . If you pass your driving test, you will be
given a permanent driving ......
21) . Thieves should think twice before going near
that building because it is .......... by fierce
22) . The little girl woke up screaming as she had
23) . The magistrate ..... the parents for not
exercising proper control on their son.
24) . Should you have an early appointment tomorrow,
don't forget to ........ the alarm clock.
25) . She is so forgetful that he is always ......