For each of the six questions choose the one correct
1. Not Scotland again! It rained everyday last time,
I want to go ____________ sunny
2. I'm not a fussy eater, I'll eat __________ at
3. _____________ wanted to come and see the film
with me, so I went on my own.
4. 'Would you like ___________ to drink?'
5. I loved my trip to Italy, __________ was so
c. no one
6. Would you like anything _________ madam?
a. Use someone (or somebody) to talk about people.
b. Correct. Use somewhere to talk about places.
c. You Use somebody (or someone) to talk about
d. Use something to talk about things.
d: Correct - 'I'll eat anything at all' means 'I
don't mind' or 'It doesn't matter'.
a. Correct - 'Nobody (or no one) wanted to come'
c. Correct - If we make an offer we usually say '
Would you like something ?'
c. Correct - 'Everyone was friendly' (all the
people) is correct.
d. Correct - In a shop you may be asked 'Would you
like anything else?'